The fact is that everyone is born with a different skin type on the face. Whether your face is troublesome or not, you should constantly take care of it. Before you start looking for the ideal cosmetics for your face, you need to know what type of skin you have.
HOW TO DEFINE YOUR SKIN TYPE?
The skin type can be very easily identified visually. First you need to wash your face carefully so that there are no traces of cosmetics. Without applying any cream, let the skin relax for 3-4 hours. Then with just one look in the mirror you can easily determine the type of your skin.
Normal skin – a uniform tan on the face and without any undue flash. The skin looks smooth, elastic, fresh. There are no defects such as dilated pores, comedones, brown spots and so on.
Dry skin – thin, gentle, smooth, matt. In the young years it looks very
beautiful, but it is the most agile to early aging. Peeling may occur, early loses its elasticity and wrinkles appear particularly in the eye area.
Oily skin – thick and coarse, with large pores and oily glow, often comedones form. In appearance, this skin resembles a lemon zest. The good side of this type of skin is that it retains its elasticity for a long time.
Combined skin – at the same time shows the characteristics of both normal and oily / dry skin. Most often in the T-zone (forehead, nose and beard) the skin is greasy, prone to forming comedones, and in the other part of the face is normal.
Only after you determine what type of skin is on your face, you can start with proper care for it.
SPECIAL CARE FOR NORMAL SKIN
Use face masks. Due to the fact that this skin does not create unpleasant problems, you can use face mask once a week and less often. Make your face peel once a week, so that you do not lose the healthy look of the skin. Do not use soap for washing your face. There are various cosmetic products made for your skin type. Choose not very strong cosmetics. It is designed for problematic skin. Protect it from the sun. In order to preserve your skin quality, you need to use a day care cream with a protective factor 15.
Masks for normal skin
- One tablespoon of milk powder is mixed with 1 tsp. baby cream and a few drops of lemon juice. Apply the mixture to the face, allow it to work for 20 minutes and wash it with warm water.
- Mix 2 grated carrots with 1 chopped egg white and 1 tsp. olive oil. The mixture is applied on the face, where it is necessary to act for 20 minutes.
- One teaspoon of salt is mixed with 1 sl. sour milk, 1 sl. flour and 1 sl. honey. The resulting mixture is applied to the person to act for 10 minutes. Wash with lukewarm water.
SPECIAL CARE FOR DRY SKIN
Avoid the powder. If you decide to use a powder, first apply a higher amount of hydrated cream. The better option is to use Cream Powder. Classic soaps and hard water are enemies of dry skin. Instead of soap, use toilet cleansing milk. Keep it healthy. Include in your daily menu vegetables and fruits. Consume foods rich in vitamins A and D. It is recommended to drink fish oil. Beware of dehydration. Drink at least 6 glasses of water or other drinks that do not contain caffeine every day. Do not use very strong cosmetics. Avoid cosmetics containing alcohol, masks that tighten your skin or peeling. Do not expose your face to dry heat (sun, fire, various electrical appliances). If you are constantly exposed to air conditioners, place in your home and work place humidifier.
Masks for dry skin
- Mix 100g of honey, 2 egg yolks, 100 olive oil and then warm up. Apply on the face several times at intervals of 5-7 minutes. Remove from the face with the help of cotton, soaked in lime tea.
- Take 2 boiled potatoes, add one egg yolk and a little fresh milk to make the mixture thick. Apply on the face and after 15 minutes wash it with warm water.
- Half banana mature and mix with 3 sl. sour milk. Apply on the face where it should stand for 15 minutes. Then wash your face with chamomile tea.
SPECIAL CARE FOR OILY SKIN
Watch out for the food you eat. Sugar products (candy, chocolate, ice cream, etc.) are rich in carbohydrates and activate the work of the sebaceous glands. From there the annoying greasy shine appears on the face. Therefore, these foods should be avoided. At night, clean your face very carefully. Through the day, not only the products from the operation of the sebaceous glands, but also the dust are deposited on it. The face should be cleaned with cosmetic milk and then coated with a tonic. It is useful during the day to brush the face with lemon juice. Oily skin should not be washed with hot water. It helps activate the sebaceous glands and thus make the face more glossy. Two to three times a week use peeling for your face. Thus, the strongly expanded pores, which are characteristic for this type of skin, are thoroughly cleaned. The various masks that regulate the operation of the sebaceous glands help the enlarged pores. Steam baths are especially beneficial. Place a chamomile bag in hot water bowl, cover your head with a cloth and stay over the container for 10 minutes. This procedure helps to open the pores and easier cleaning the comedones. Use cosmetics that match your skin type. It is recommended to use matt powders.
Masks for oily skin
- Add 1 teaspoon of mixed egg yolk in a lemon juice. Mix. Apply one layer of the mask to the face, wait 10 minutes and apply another layer. After spending another 5 minutes, wash your face with warm water. This mask tightens the pores, smoothes the wrinkles and bleaches the skin.
- With 3 cups boiling water overflow 3 teaspoon finely chopped cucumber. After 2-3 hours, the liquid is poured. Add 1 slot to it. honey and mix until the honey dissolves. The resulting mixture apply on the face with the help of cotton and after 30 minutes remove with lukewarm water. The mixture of honey and cucumber juice is a very effective in treating comedones.
- Mix 1 sl. clay powder (bought from pharmacies) with 1 tsp. lemon juice and 1 tsp. honey. Leave the mixture to react on the face for 20 minutes. The clay masks greatly cleanse the oily skin.